The 16th International Nannoplankton Association Meeting (INA16) will be held in Athens, Greece, on 24-28 September 2017.
INA 16 will emphasize on “Advanced Nannoplankton studies through Geological Time: Geobiology, Environment and Industrial Applications”.
Registration is now open (click here).
The meeting will focus on 5 discussion topics:
- Coccolithophore taxonomy: Bridging molecules and morphology
- Biodiversity and biogeography
- Paleobiology and Evolutionary ecology
- Biocalcification and Pelagic calcite production
- Nannoplankton records and Geobiology of critical intervals
Abstracts are welcomed until March 31, 2017. More information on how to submit yours, here.
Image credits: click here
Latest posts by Lurdes Fonseca (see all)
- Just out | Molecular fossils from organically preserved Ediacara biota reveal cyanobacterial origin for Beltanelliformis @ Nature Ecology and Evolution - January 22, 2018
- Just out | Sivalhuppus ptychodus and Sivalhippus platyodus (Perissodactyla, Mammalia) from the Late Miocene of China @ Rivista Italiana di Paleontologia e Stratigrafia - January 22, 2018
- Just out | The Great Ordovician Biodiversification Event (GOBE): definition, concept and duration @ Lethaia - January 22, 2018