The 16th International Nannoplankton Association Meeting (INA16) will be held in Athens, Greece, on 24-28 September 2017.
INA 16 will emphasize on “Advanced Nannoplankton studies through Geological Time: Geobiology, Environment and Industrial Applications”.
Registration is now open (click here).
The meeting will focus on 5 discussion topics:
- Coccolithophore taxonomy: Bridging molecules and morphology
- Biodiversity and biogeography
- Paleobiology and Evolutionary ecology
- Biocalcification and Pelagic calcite production
- Nannoplankton records and Geobiology of critical intervals
Abstracts are welcomed until March 31, 2017. More information on how to submit yours, here.
Image credits: click here
Latest posts by Lurdes Fonseca (see all)
- Just out | Origin and relationships of the Ictidosauria to non-mammalian cynodonts and mammals @ Historical Biology - June 23, 2017
- Just out |Additions to the Lancian mammalian fauna from southwest North Dakota @ Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology - June 23, 2017
- Just out | The Gobiosuchidae in the early evolution of Crocodyliformes @ Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology - June 23, 2017