|Link: Click here to access the full text of the offer|
Offer full description:
- Requisition Number: 2017-9951
- # of Openings: 1
- Office Location: US-CA-Pasadena
- Program: Natural Resources/Biology/Ecology
- Hire Type: Regular
- Hourly/Salary: Hourly
More information about this job:
About the opportunity:
SWCA Environmental Consultants is an employee-owned company of environmental professionals who specialize in natural and cultural resource management, environmental planning, and regulatory compliance.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator for our Pasadena office in California who will report to the California Regional Coordinator. This is a full-time, hourly position. Some projects include overtime hours or prevailing wage rates. Pay rate will be based on individual qualifications and experience.
What you will accomplish:
The Project Coordinator supports project managers, directors, and other coordinators in project logistics, health and safety, accounting, and record keeping. The project coordinator supports project setup and review, including contract review and execution, subconsultant contracting and management, resource allocation and multi-project scheduling, budget tracking (i.e., labor and other expenses, account receivables and payables, overrun and change orders), progress reports, invoice review, subcontract and vendor invoice review, health and safety compliance, file organization and documentation management, and project closeout. He or she communicates and coordinates with project managers, other project coordinators, and senior staff to proactively anticipate project needs.
We offer an informal, team-oriented work environment, competitive wages, and a competitive benefits package, including an employee stock ownership plan (retirement).
Experience and qualifications for success:
- At least one year of experience in an administrative/organizational role involving contract/subcontract review, budget tracking, and invoice review.
- A bachelor’s degree in biology, geology, anthropology, archaeology, history, environmental science or a closely related field.
- The ability to perform cultural, natural, or paleontological resources technical work in the field, laboratory, and office on an as-needed basis is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Deltek Vision or similar software.
- Familiarity with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), and California regulatory framework and environmental laws is a plus
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full-spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE – women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.”
Source: Click for source
Image Credit: Click for source
Latest posts by Lurdes Fonseca (see all)
- Just out | First record of insects in lignite-bearing formations (upper Eocene) of the central German Leipzig Embayment @ PalZ - June 28, 2017
- Just out | Goniatites sphaericus (Sowerby, 1814), the archetype of Palaeozoic ammonoids: a case of decreasing phenotypic variation through ontogeny @ PalZ - June 28, 2017
- Just out | Brachiopods: origin and early history @ Palaeontology - June 28, 2017